Friday, 31 December 2010

My Name Is Charlotte And I Am A Perfume-aholic!

Yes, I finally accept that I may have an incy-wincy obsession with perfume. Now most people, have one "signature perfume" and stick to it, and that becomes "their scent", but me...I have several!
The newest to my collection is a bottle of D&G light blue, which my FiancĂ© Martin bought me for Christmas. I just love the citrus top notes, which linger for hours! The scent is just so clean and crisp!
Well I thought I'd take a quick snap of my collection for you. (I am also waiting delivery of Christina Aguilera Royal Desire and Mariah Carey Forever)
Bali Bliss (Avon), D&G Light Blue, Roxy Love, Herve Leger, Radiance by Britney Spears, Secret Fantasy (Avon), M by Mariah Carey, Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey, Outspoken by Fergie (Avon), Nina by Nina Ricci, Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci, Inspire by Christina Aguilera, Christina Aguilera, Charlie Pink, Armani Code, DKNY Summer.

Unboxed are Signature DVB, (pink and yellow are now discontinued Avon) and Suis Dreams by Anna Suis


Do any of you have a love for any of these scents? And do you have a signature scent?



I also wanted to share with my recent experience of the usage of one of my "Christmas money purchases"
A Braun Silk-epil 3 epilator.

Now I know these things are meant to be rather painful to start with, but having waxed my legs in the past I thought it would be fine but oh my, I really was suprised by it. The pain does become tolerable after time I am glad to say and I think with regular use this pain would become un-noticeable.
After use pores were red,  however it does say in the instructions skin redness is a normal reaction for the first few times and if you have sensitive skin. I simply smacked a load of cocoa butter on, which soaked into my skin instantly.
So would I recommend it? So far, I'm saying yes! As it's my first date with an epilator I can't compare it to others on the market but I am impressed. It is relatively good at picking up short hairs, isn't too noisy (similar to an electric razor) and the wire is of a decent length. This cost me around £27 in the sale from Superdrug so is affordable too!

Well I hope you all have a fab new year!
Charlotte
xx

8 comments:

  1. I love my epilator, I don't find it that painful either.

    Have a great NYE and all the best for 2011 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you find the redness is less each time you use it or is it always so red?

    Thankyou hun, you too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the smell of anna sui
    i use wish my chopard at the minute, its gorgeous!
    happy new year :)
    laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i've never smelt that. It's a lovely bottle though.

    Happy new year to you too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year. wow you have really worked up a big collection of perfumes !!

    http://livinginwonderlandx.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou! I have indeed, just can't help myself!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I have that 'Nina' by Nina Ricci perfume, it's lovely, isn't it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is, I love a nice sweet perfume. I want to try the "le paradise" version too. It looks so cute in it's pink bottle.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...