Friday, 28 January 2011

Butterflies - Outfit Post

So, this dress is what I wore yesterday. I shown you a picture of this when I purchased it online in the Dorothy Perkins sale, and I absolutely LOVE it! 
This is the second time I've worn this dress. The first time I paired it with some black tight but yesterday I decided to add a pop of colour with some pink tights from the New Look sale (£1.50)
These super cute earrings were also a sale purchase and cost a mere £1!

The polish I am wearing is Champagne by Model's Own. I love how it adds a bit of bling to your nails but isn't too garish making it a perfect gold tone for tanless people like myself. This polish was a bargain £3 from ASOS and came with a 6-sided nail buffer.

I plan on another blog post later, featuring the new Batiste Tones so keep a look out for that.

Enjoy your day!

Charlotte
xx

2 comments:

  1. Oo I love those earrings and £1?! What a bargain! I love your nail varnish too, its such a cute colour :)

    Sian xx
    www.we-are-the-crowd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I stumbled across them trying to find a cheap item to make up the 50p I needed for free delivery. They really are adorable.
    I do love the polish, can't wait for my other model's own to arrive.
    Thanks for
    Following :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...