Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Dorothy Perkins...10% off all Sale Items & free delivery over £30 TODAY!

oing my usual snooping around sites as a distraction from my revision, I found that for a limited time all sale items have an EXTRA 10% off!
PLUS today you get free delivery when spending over £30!!!
I treated myself to

Teal Blouson Sleeve Tunic £9


But my favourite item which I am so excited to get is this gorgeous butterfly dress
Neutral Butterfly Bug Dress £18
I also ordered a a squirrel hottie, some christmas socks and a pair of tights!

Also, you lucky students also get an extra ten percent! YAY!

Charlotte
xx




10 comments:

  1. :( you are tempting me and I cannot afford a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I'm sorry, nothing wrong with a cheeky spot of shopping though is there :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I'd been so good not buying anything this year then realised its only been 6 days! Love the colour of this dress!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm currently revising for exams so can't go on a shopping trip with xmas money/vouchers till after exams so I've been making up for it with online shopping during my revision breaks :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dorothy Perkins has some fantastic dresses, although I haven't been there too much so far in the sales. I think I need a trip there now. I love that second dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definately, they really do have some lovely dresses in there, I really cannot wait to get the butterfly one. DP is always somewhere I mean to look when I go shopping and always end up forgetting.

    Thanks for following :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Thanks for your comments on my blog

    I love both those items they are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem, I am now a follower :)

    I got my dispatch email today and unfortunately the teal tunic is no longer in stock :( so glad I'm still getting my butterfly dress though :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOOOOOVE it :)

    Kiss
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the black and white dress^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...