Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Hurray!

Hey everyone, I'm back. I apologise again for my dire lack of posting due to exams, but with my last one being yesterday full blogging will resume. I want to thank you all for your well wishes in my exams, not sure how well I have done, an infection in the nerve of a tooth deciding to make an appearance the day before my first exam didn't help matter. Fortunately doping up on paracetamol and ibuprofen after a trip to the dentist only hours before my exam managed to dampen the situation.

Well, I would like to thank you all for following, it really does mean so much that you take an interest in my blog, and gaining followers despite my hiatus was a lovely welcomed surprise :)

So, the lovely Lisa-Jane from The Brunette Diaries presented me with the versatile blogger award. I was so greatful to receive this especially considering how new I am to the blogging world.

So the rules are I am to
1. Thank and link back to who gave me the award
2. Share 7 things about myself
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs I've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award.


Seven things about me
1. I am a huuuuge animal lover, I currently have 5 cats, 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a canary, 2 budgies and 2 fish.


2. I hate stereotypes of "single parent family's". I was brought up solely by my Mum and passed all my GCSE's with flying colours, went to college and I am currently studying Biomedical Science at university in the hope of entering the field of lab research, hopefully in Cancer research.


3. My Mum is my closest friend, she is the one I can tell anything to without fear of judgement. She's the person who is there for me no matter what, she always has and always will be my best friend.


4. Other than my Mum, the person who I know I can also rely on is my FiancĂ© Martin. Being with him really has changed my life for the better. He has helped me gain so much confidence in myself, and I couldn't imagine my life without him.


5. I always get lots of comments on my car by strangers due to it being baby pink!


6. I have a huge obsession with anything Spongebob, Minnie Mouse or Butterflies!


7. I'm not sure of the extent of my shoe collection but I own over 50 pairs!


I present this award to
I appreciate that some of you may have already received this award or may not wish to participate, but if I am giving you this award it is because I throughly enjoy and look forward to reading your latest posts.


A Daisy Chain Dream
abbzzw
Cupcake Couture
Just being me
lauriesiandowsland
LivingInWonderland ♥
Pearls, lace and ruffles

Charlotte xx


11 comments:

  1. Thats ok your welcome I really like your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks lovely..and hurrah spongebob! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welome hun. Yay for Spongebob!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much !!
    I seriously dont even think i should be getting this as my blog isn't as good as others haha, but thank youu soooo much !! You dont know how much this has made my week !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww ur such a sweetie thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls, you are all more than welcome :) and of course you should be getting it Ifee!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem hun, your welcome :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...