Friday, 21 January 2011

Outfit post - Dorothy Perkins

Hey guys, really sorry for the rubbish quality photo today, had to take it with the integrated aka.poor quality webcam of my laptop as no one was around to take a pic for me and I don't own a tripod!

Just wanted to show you this new dress I bought from Dorothy Perkins with some Christmas Dosh (people know what a clothes/shoes hoarder I am so money/gift vouchers are always an easy option) Now I wore this outfit yesterday, the delivery man came with my parcel and I soon as I tried the dress on I fell in  love and had to wear it that very day!

I was lucky enough when I ordered this dress that I received 15% discount on a "New In" promotion THEN I also got 20% student discount so the dress cost me around £25! I love a bargain!

I also am wearing a pair of boots from dorothy perkins but the camera doesn't pick them up well so I shall show you in my next post :)

Hope your all looking forward to a great weekend and enjoy your friday. I'm off to spend the day shopping with a friend :) and plan on a trip to LUSH for goodies!

Charlotte
xx

7 comments:

  1. Thankyou, it really is fab. They have it in another colour, I would have bought that too if I had known how much I would love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Dress!! The colour is fab :).

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou, I was feeling unsure of how it would look when I ordered it but I really do love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, i love the colour :)
    http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...