Saturday, 8 January 2011

Revision...Outfit Post

Hey guys, sorry for not posting much, life is filled with exam revision at the moment leaving little time for blogging. Also my attire has consisted mainly of pj's and other such comfy outfits.
I thought I would share with you my outfit for today, showing a few of my recent sale purchases. Please excuse the look on my face, I always look so awkward on outfit posts.
Stag Top-Clothing @ Tesco £5 (sale)
Cord Jodhpur Leggings - South @ Great Universal £6
Boots - New Look £24.99


My nails - several coats of Pink Iridescent by Barry M. The colour of this has been built up with several layer applied during short breaks from revision. The colour goes on as a transparent pink/clear with speckles of glitter but can be built up to achieve this opaque look.

Well I hope you guys all enjoy the weekend whatever your doing. My exams will be over a week on tuesday so I plan to be blogging a lot more frequent then and with lots of new sale buys will have lots of outfit posts.

Also check out The Brunette Diaries by Lisa-Jane who is currently running a fab giveaway! :)

Charlotte
xx

22 comments:

  1. Ahh the t-shirt was a great sale bargain! x loving the glitzy nails. i love the glitter but hate trying to take it off! GOOD LUCK with your exmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really do love this top. The leggings are great too, didn't realise they were cord when I ordered them but they are so comfy!
    Yes glitter polish is a bugger to remove.
    Aww thankyou :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your t-shirt its so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou, I'm such a lover of anything with animals on!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou, good old tesco eh.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting on my giveaway xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those nails! and the shirt!!

    'kasey
    http://cccrazybeautifullife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    I have given you an award on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with all your exams.

    The t-shirt looks really cool as well. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the top and jodphurs! I've also got exams at the moment, good luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks girls, and thankyou for following Violet! Do you have a blog I can check out?

    My last exam is on tuesday so I plan to post ASAP after that! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally understand your revision pain, dissertation is nearly killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That t-shirt is cute!
    Great blog - now following.
    Zoe x
    My blog, DiamondSolitaire

    ReplyDelete
  14. that t-shirt is amazing!! Love your nails too :)

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this deer shirt =) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...