Monday, 31 January 2011

Springtime Wishlist

Now I know the weather is still miserable, but still a girl can't help but begin to plan for her springtime/summer wardrobe, and with so many summer items dribbling into stores, it's hard to our eyes not to sway and wish for some sunshine!

New Look
Floral Cut Out Wedge £24.99
These wedges are super cute and would look equally fab paired with a cute summer dress or a pair of jeans on those chillier days. The heels seem rather high but a 3cm platform would make this heel feel less dramatic on the feet.


Daisy Flora Shorts £17.99
These shorts are a great transitional item, they can be worn with a pair of tights to protect from the chilly winds then come summer can be paired with a cute pair of pumps or sandals.



Daisy Embroidery Jumper £21.99
I adore this jumper, also available in black. However I love the clean crisp white look with the contrasting pink flowers, injecting a springtime feel into those chilly days.




Peacocks
This cardigan would make a lovely cover up for a plain summer dress to inject a bit of pattern.

















Dorothy Perkins
Mid Wash Denim Ruched Dress £28.00
I have decided that a denim dress is a must have in my SS11 wardrobe and for my this fits the bill. I love how it is fitted under the bust with a fuller skirt. A denim dress is so versatile, and a different look can be achieved every time by layering with different cardigans such as the one from Peacocks or adding a pop of colour with some cute pumps.















Light Wash Ruched Skirt £22
Similar to the denim dress, this denim skirt is another versatile choice for a spring summer wardrobe. The ruched waist makes this dress perfect for tucking in items and would look cute with a floral tank or pussybow blouse tucked in.










So what are your sought after items for your SS wardrobe?

Charlotte
xx

5 comments:

  1. I bought similar floral shorts from Warehouse last year, love them!! Love the floral cardigan and denim skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Daisy shorts! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wedgies, I need them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those wedges they are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments girls! Wish I could buy all these items and more but sadly will have to limit myself.
    The wedges are deffo top of my list, just hope they aren't too high for my poor feet!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...