Monday, 3 January 2011

Wants of the week...Dorothy Perkins

Upon rummaging around the Dorothy Perkins website, I have decided that after my exams at uni are over, a shopping trip to DP's is much needed. So many lovely things on their site!

Gold Owl Earrings £7.50
Silver Owl Earrings £7.50
Tan Pussybow Blouse £23
Coral 60's style tunic £28
Oatmeal Giraffe Sweatshirt was £26 now £15!

The owl earrings are adorable, I couldn't decide which of the two I preferred most!

The pussybow blouse would look great with my tan wedgies I am waiting delivery of from New Look.

I adore the colour of this tunic and it is such a great item, plenty of room for accessorising to dress it up or down!

This Giraffe Jumper I found was so cute. 

Charlotte
xx

5 comments:

  1. You've just reminded me I have a pair of owl earrings like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, they really are so cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those earrings!! I'm pretty obsessed with owls on jewellery these days...I don't know why, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those earrings, so cute, i think the gold pair look more effective x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following Sadie :)
    Yeah I think I'm swayed more to the gold and they would lovely with the tan blouse or the coral tunic :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...