Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Apologies

Hey guys, just a quick post to apologise for my lack of posting recently. I have had little inspiration this past week. Each day has been a struggle to decide what I have wanted to wear and so have not been in the mindset for posting.
I promise to try and resume with proper posting as soon as possible.

I would also like to thank the lovely Lisa-Jane from brunette-lady.blogspot.com as I won her lovely giveaway. So many cute items, including

these cute earrings. I was so excited for winning the blog as I couldn't wait to get my hands on those bow earrings! Can't wait to wear them.











I also am in love with  this nail polish. I am yet to wear it  but have swatched it and can't wait to wear it with pretty summer dresses once the sun begins to shine through.








I also would like to recommend to any of you that enjoy reading my friends Amy's blog Chick Lit Reviews where you can find reviews on her favourite literature and recent reads.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are enjoying your week so far. I'm going to watch The Saturdays in concert on Thursday at the Manchester Apollo. I went last time they were here around 2 years ago and the concert was fab! Sadly despite my purchasing of the tickets immediately as they went on sale my seats aren't as good as last time (bought a few weeks after release date - shows how their popularity has grown).

Here's a few pics I thought I'd share from their last concert.



Charlotte
xx

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you liked the items. Those bow earrings are cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, what a cutie prize parcel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, my mum complemented the silver earrings when I wore them. I love the dove moisturiser, smells yummy!

    There were some other lovely things I got too! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...