Friday, 25 February 2011

Mini New Look Haul

Hello lovelies, well these weren't planned purchases, infact it wasn't a planned shopping trip. I simply nipped to my local shopping precinct to visit the ATM and grab some food for my rabbit and guinea pigs.

£2.99

I decided to pop into new look as I have been on the hunt for a pair of navy blue tights. I found my blue tights and then followed my Mum along to the sale rack where she picked out this stripy number for me....
Sale £5

I then decided to have a hunt through the rack myself and spotted this skirt also for a bargain £5.

Whilst at the till my Mum pointed out some Nail polishes on sale, there were a selection of orange shades, a yellow and a green. All reduced to £1. I chose and orange shade and picked up a green which a later decided to put back. However upon wearing the orange I think I am going to go back for the green as for a £1 who can moan.

I love the pearlescent finish of the polish and it seems pretty hardwearing. After a 2 days of wear and several hours bashing at my keyboard it is yet to show any signs of wear!
Without flash (poor lighting)

With Flash

This colour is great in that the appearance of it is completely different dependant upon the lighting. Indoors it appears a peachy pearlescent colour, and in natural light (even when not bright) it is a fibrant almost fluorescent pearlescent orange.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
My weekend is very quite, just going to be spending it with the other half relaxing. We've begun to watch a box set of a series called Alias starring Jennifer Garner. It's around 10yrs old now and is about her being a double agent working for the CIA, it is so addictive and neither of us can get enough of it.
What series can you not get enough of? I have to say I am also a lover of Ghost Whisperer and Secret Diary of A Call Girl, such a shame there's no further series to be made of either!

Charlotte
xx

9 comments:

  1. I love the orange nail varnish, and of course, the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue tights I want some navy ones too.
    Love the nail polish and skirt too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls.
    I really can't believe how difficult it is to find navy tights!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's such a cool color for a polish. i haven't seen one like it before!

    thought you'd be interested in my 100-piece elf makeup, crackle nail polish, and Ulta cosmetics giveaway!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/02/makeup-muses-makeup-more-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh that skirt was an absolute bargin and perfect for Spring

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some amazing pieces! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tights! Perfect for Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments girls, much appreciated! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...