Thursday, 31 March 2011

Butterfly Fly Away

Evening all, just a quick outfit post.
I've been feeling so tired and crappy since getting home from uni today but though I would take a pic of my outfit. I've took my shoes off hence the footless pic (I was wearing some comfy NewLook Brogues), I'm also headless due to feeling a little rough and sleepy.
Also please excuse the creases in the dress, this is after a day at uni and curling up on the sofa watching the last of my Ghost Whisperer Season 4 (Season 5 is on it's way to me). Has anyone else watched the Ghost Whisperer series? I love it, such a shame season 5 is the last one!
Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan & Tights - New Look
Belt - Claire's Accessories


This dress should have cost me £40 however thanks to the use of two codes (DPGLAM20 and DP40TREAT - sadly both expire today) I got it for less than £30! I also ordered it in the orange colour too which my lovely other half treated me to! :)
I'm currently waiting on two gorgeous dresses from Peacocks along with some Race For Life sportswear.


Charlotte
xx

4 comments:

  1. Nice dress.

    Are the Peacocks dresses from the new Pearl Lowe range? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lusting after that dress, it looks gorgeous on you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa, No they were from the usual range. Nothing of her new range has taken my fancy. There's a black spotty dress I've seen in an email about the boutique range that has taken my eye though.
    xx

    Awww thankyou Laura! It really is such a lovely dress, the orange version is very bright but I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I know what you mean I was not keen on her range either x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...