Friday, 4 March 2011

I thought I saw a Puddy-tat!

So today I thought I would share with you some recent piccies I have taken of my cats in the many strange and curious places/sleeping positions I have found them in....I'll let the pics speak for themselves.
Princess on the Curtain Track

Freddy invading Cassie's personal Space

Isabelle hiding

Jasmine on the door!
And finally, a muffin one or more of my cat's helped themselves to when they were cooling on the side....obviously a fan of chocolate it would seem!

So what pets do you have? And what bizarre places do you find them in? I was utterly devastated when my cat climbed ontop of a 6 foot cupboard and knocked off and smashed my bottle of my favourite Juicy Jules!
Charlotte
xx


2 comments:

  1. SO cute. Flash doesn't really get far now,
    we were forever losing him in builders vans when he was younger though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...