Saturday, 19 March 2011

These boots were made for walking...

So this outfit I actually wore yesterday. I've had these boots for about 5 years or so, I bought them from Peacocks when I was still at school and for some reason I have a real fondness for them but they are getting to the stage where they may have seen better days.
Dress, Tights, Cardigan - New Look
Belt - Claire's Accessories
Boots - Peacocks
These dress is also a real fave of mine. I bought it from NewLook around 3 years ago, I just love the floatyness of the skirt and I have a bit of a penchant for polkadot dresses (hence my upset that this Dorothy Perkins dress didn't fit properly)

I was pleased as punch recently to have won a Nails Inc polish in The Chic Beauty Blog's Giveaway. This is the first Nail Inc polish I have owned and I love it. The colour is Chelsea Park Gardens which is a lovely neon matte pink. It applies like a dream and dries so quick! It has a subtle purple sheen to it in certain lights and I absolutely love it! I decided to pair it with Barry M Instant Nail effects.



So I hope you all have a lovely weekend, I have finally received my ASOS Groupon order - two Katy Perry OPI polishes and I can't wait to try them out!
Charlotte
xx

10 comments:

  1. I love that dress paired with the pretty cardigan but for me the belt and the boots make that outfit I love butterflies of anything whther it be on a belt, bag, any other kind of accessory I'm just all over it :)

    I am still yet to get the social effect nail polishes by Barry m :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thankyou. I too am a huge lover of anything with butterflies on.
    You should definately try the barry m nails effects they're great. They have brought out blue, pink and a white this week. However I am waiting for Model's Own as I love the look of the silver one! :)
    Thanks for commenting
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit I love the belt and the boots x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh also thanks so much for the discount code for New Look xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg love the outfit
    love the nailpolish
    love the blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, I have the same dress! It still gets a lot of weear in my wardrobe too.

    It's such a great dress - I love it with the white cardi, such a sweet look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments girls, it means a lot :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...