Saturday, 26 March 2011

Wild Horses

Hello lovelies,
hope your all have a great weekend. I'm feeling a bit tender due to lack of sleep today so I'll keep it short.
This dress I bought in the sales on boxing day from New Look, it was marked down from £34.99 to £10. I decided to make the most of this lovely weather we've been having as it's an outfit that's rather difficult to pair with a coat.


Dress - New Look - £10 (Sale)
Waistcoat - Primark
Shoes - New Look - £17.99

(I apologise for my face in these pics - I just can't get over the awkward feeling of posing for outfit piccies)
These shoes are the ones I mentioned in my previous post. I should have taken a pic of them but my camera battery as died but they can be found here on the NewLook website.



My friday evening was spent watching movies and sharing pizza with a group of uni friends, I then popped off to the sisters with the other half where they all got happily merry and I remained sober as a judge. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend. My involves relaxation, movies and Alias boxset before a hectic week at uni filled with assignments/presentations/lab classes begins!

Charlotte
xx

8 comments:

  1. That is one incredible dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your dress, & the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty, love it :)

    Please let me know what you think about my Giveaway idea :)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/2011/03/urban-decay-primer-potion-xl.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fab dress, you got it for a great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments girls, glad to hear you like the dress. Was unsure what people would think of it but so far it's been good comments :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...