Monday, 4 April 2011

Birds of a Feather

This outfit is one I wore over the weekend but never got chance to post. The weather was lovely on Saturday and at 6pm when I headed out there was still no need to wear a jacket.

Dress - Peacocks - £20
Tights - New Look
Brogues - New Look - £19.99

 In keeping with the bird theme of the dress I wore this cute bird necklace my younger brother bought me for Christmas a few years back.

As I've mentioned previously I'm a real sucker when it comes to animal themed clothing/jewellery. Are any of you like this?

Charlotte xx

11 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and your hair is so shiny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou :) I do nothing to it other than shampoo and condition with Aussie. I rarely use heat so I think that helps keep it in good condition. It also means I rarely get it cut, I'm very low maintenance when it comes to hair, I don't have the patience.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like that dress I have been eyeing that up on Peacocks website. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou, it really is lovely! I bought the flowered version too! Making the most of 20% student discount hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress and I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress, looks great with the brogues.

    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh thankyou! My other half asked me why I have brown shoes on with blue tights....men and fashion eh haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...