Monday, 18 April 2011

Fancy a cup of tea?

Now, I really am such an old lady when it comes to tea....I love the stuff! Strong yet milky without the sugar!!
So when I saw this super cute necklace in New Look I couldn't resist, a teapot and a cute mirror....into my basket it went!


Top - Primark
Skirt - New Look
(Not quite sure what's going on with my face here, please excuse hehe)

Today I'm off out with a friend for her birthday. We're investing in a spot of shopping and also going to gorge ourselves on pizza and cake! Hurray!

I've now got 50 of you lovely followers so I shall be on the hunt for a few little goodies to celebrate of which one of you lucky people can win so watch this space!

Hope you all have a lovely day, what are your plans?

Charlotte
xx

7 comments:

  1. Ooh LOVE the necklace. So so so cute!

    Scallywag x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute necklace! And I think I've said it before but your hair is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is SUCH a cute necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt its lovely xx

    Thanks for your comments on my blog. I am on iron tablets but I hate taking them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw what an adorable necklace! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is gorgeous!
    i really want one like that, and your outfit looks sooo summery and nice! thinking about it now, i dont actually have many clothes for summer. need to go shopping!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...