Monday, 11 April 2011

Here comes the Summer Sun.....

....and there it goes again!

These picture were taken from Saturday, it was a glorious Sunny day and in the evening I headed off to a 21st Party.
The dress is the orange version of the one I wore here.
My Kitty wanted to get in the action too!

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Belt - Claire's Accessories
Shoes - New Look
Sunglasses - New Look

Dress - Clothing At Tesco
Cardigan - New Look
Shoes - New Look
Hope you all had a lovely weekend enjoying the glorious sunshine....such a shame it's disappeared again. Hopefully it will make a comeback soon!

Charlotte
xx

8 comments:

  1. Love your black and white dress x

    I left you an award on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh well Don't you look very glam :o) really love your lippie in the last pic :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh thankyou Lisa xx

    Awww thanks Hannah :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laaav that orange dress , you look ever so summery. Your hair is lovely and shinneeeeyy aswell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dresses :), your hair looks lovely, sooo long :).

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your hair, it's so shiny and I think I have the same shoes as you but in blue :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...