Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Red Red Wiiiine!

First of all the title....these tights I adore the colour and they looked fab with the flower detail of this dress. They were only £2 on Sale in Wilkinsons and are Wine by  Pretty Polly. However one of my cats tried to jump on my knee and created a pull in them which is think is going to turn into a huge hole and what do you know???? None left in store grrrrr....knew I should have stocked up!

Secondly, my apologies for the lack of a proper outfit piccie, these are the best I could get. I really should invest in a tripod. Can you buy one that fits all cameras??


Dress - Peacocks (Belt included!)
Tights - Pretty Polly
Necklace - courtesy of amilliondresses
Cardigan - H&M
How pretty and girly is the print on this dress? It's the same style as this bird dress I wore but is for some reason £2. I managed to get them both for 20% thanks to the wonder that is an NUS card.

Charlotte
xx

10 comments:

  1. Dress is gorgeous! Please let me know when you find info about the tripod, I really need to invest in one! Right now I'm using my ugg boots box with mini jewellery boxes on top! Haha lame :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know Wilkinsons did Pretty Polly , deffo looking out for them ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that colour for the tights! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeous on you. I so wish I could wear dresses like that. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah - I'll let you know if I find anything out :)

    Everyone else - Thankyou for such lovely comments :) and why can't you wear dresses like that Zoe?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! I own this dress (and I'm wearing it right now in fact!) I bought it and loved it so much I bought the blue version too! Peacocks is really good for dresses at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress looks fab and I like the skinny belt with it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a pretty dress. And the belt does go perfectly with it.
    Absolutely love the necklace as well. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...