Friday, 20 May 2011

I'm Back!

Hey guys, just a quick post to apologise for not managing to post anything during my exams like I mentioned I would try to in my last post. I have been ridiculously stressed the past few weeks with exams to the point of losing both my appetite and weight.

Exams are now over, not too sure how I have done but I am hoping I have passed. I would just like to thank you all for your well wishes both here and on twitter. Your support really does mean a lot. Without people's kind words and the help of my fiancĂ© and my Mother I would have cracked up by now as I do not cope one bit with exam stress.

Anyhow, my last exam was this morning. I am currently trying to regain the habit of eating food as I am waiting on a Chinese takeaway. I shall try and get some posts sorted for over the weekend including a launch of a giveaway and my latest AVON purchases!

Hope you all have a great friday; I know mine will be that much better now it is revision free and most likely filled with sleep as I am shattered!

Charlotte
xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh I really hope you passed.

    I wondered where you had been x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your exams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, a fellow nerdy scientist fashion blogger! I found you via Hannah's Bow Dream Nation (). Currently getting my nerd on in a big way - everyone loves data collection on a Saturday morning :P.

    Fingers crossed for your exam results! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thankyou guys! :)
    @ScientistChic Hope you enjoyed your saturday morning data collecting hehe xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...