Monday, 27 June 2011

F is for Flamingo!

Hello Lovelies, hope you've all been enjoying this gorgeous weather!

Yesterday I had planned to wear a dress I bought last weekend from Dorothy Perkins using the 20% online discount and 25% Closer discount, however when I woke up to see glorious sunshine I realised dress and tights was not an option and so out came my new summer dress that has been sat in my wardrobe for a month longing for some sunshine!

Tall Hawaiian Print Dress - New Look - £24.99

Wedges - New Look - Now £7

Flamingo Necklace  - Avon

We went for a lovely meal at Bella Italia and then had a few cocktails at some bars. I finished the night off with a yummy chicken bacon and avocado salad from Chiquitos!

Next weekend we are off to a Holy Communion so my new dress shall be saved for that occasion unless we have another bought of this glorious sunshine although I doubt we will be lucky for it to last.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, what did you get up to?

Charlotte
xx

9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, your outfit looks lovely.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing! :) Looks lovely on too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary :)
    I love both the dress and the necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! :) glad you enjoyed your night, LOVE this dress! My friend has it too! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like a lovely night and this dress is unbelievable, I LOVE it!! And your necklace is fab!!! So cute!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ClimbingtotheMoon Thankyou lovely. It really is a gorgeous dress isn't it, I love the shape and was so glad it's available in the tall section as the normal one is far too short for me! xx

    @Sada Thankyou. When I bought the necklace I didn't have an outfit in mind but then I thought it tied in well with this dress! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww you look lovely!
    I would love that dress too.

    Axx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...