Thursday, 9 June 2011

Motivate me.....

Hey guys, so I have a few posts that I've not quite got round to doing.....motivation doesn't seem to have much of a presence in my life atm....damn you post exam slump!

Well I shall be back with vengeance soon! In the meantime I have a couple of dresses size 10-12 up on eBay. They're all going at a bargain price and will be sent 1st class recorded delivery so go grab a bargain! They've all only been worn a couple of times so are in great condition....they just don't fit me so well any more

6 comments:

  1. I like your posts so looking forward to these.

    I have had a look at your ebay listings and I love the nautical dress and the New Look floral dress with embroidery. Are they quite a nice fit? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW we are going away for the weekend so if you do reply I probably won't reply till Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you tell me the length measurements for these dresses? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get your motivation. When I have a bit of time I do a few posts in one go and schedule them. That way, when I lose motivation during the week I don't have to worry about writing =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in a slump at the minute - I have a load of posts written and no time to take pictures for them! Sigh. I hope you find your way out of slump town soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe if you tell us what the posts are about? Just a post of the topic posts??!! : D
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...