Friday, 3 June 2011

Penchant for Polka

Okay, so as I have previously mentioned I have somewhat of a fondness for all things polka-dot so I thought I'd round up a few spotty goodies I've spied whilst browsing online!

1 - Belted Spotty Skirt £22.99 On the site it has been paired with a stripy top for the "clashing prints" trend. However as someone who isn't much of a lover of the style, if I were to wear this I would pair it with something such as a contrasting red vest top and some chunky tan wedges.

2 - Spotted Purse. This has disappeared from the site now as it was out of stock. It's such a cute purse and I love the contrasting red bow. It's cheap at only around £5 so I'm hoping I might be able to find one lurking around in store!

3 - Spot Frill Umbrella £7.99 How amazingly cute and girly is this brolly! Spotty and frills - What more could you want?

4 - Dotty Peep Toe Sandals £19.99 I just love the cute bow detail on these shoes and they are also available in black. However I wouldn't be able to wear these as for some reason my feet and slingbacks don't always go so well!


 1 - Blue Spot Shift Dress £31.50 So this dress isn't quite what I'd refer to as being a "polka dot" dress but it's spotted and I love it! The scalloped hem and the gorgeous blue along with the gentle frill around the neck = girly cuteness!

2 - Coral Spot Shirt Dress £32.50 I do love this dress as it will be cool enough to wear in summer but would look equally as good come those cooler months with a pair of tights. I am also an admirer of the sleeveless shirt of the same print.

3 - Black Polka Dot Flare Dress £45 I love the huge polka dot print and the fullness of the skirt of this dress however, the thing I am not so keen on is the price along with that neckline. I just feel it is a neckline would be rather uncomfortable for myself being so high up to the neck. This dress was also available in red which was even more beautiful a polka dot print than this (minnie mouse-esque) however it appears to have vanished off the site.


Well I hope you enjoyed my polka dot delights.....are there any prints or patterns any of you have a penchant for??

Charlotte
xx

P.s. Don't forget to go enter my giveaway!!

10 comments:

  1. I think i'll be hitting Dorothy Perkins very very soon!!
    Great post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dots too those dresses are all lovely. I also love the spotted purse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. eep i own that brolly!
    looove the dotty p dresses, darling post!
    following xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love polka dots. The dresses are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have such a weakness for polka dots too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Polka Dots too, especially the pretty dress ones :).

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love polka dots!

    All of these are so pretty! I really like the purse...it's just too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love the polka dots! And dress #2 is beyond divine.
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh thanks for all the comments! Glad to hear we're all lovers of the polka dots!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...