Sunday, 10 July 2011

Double Discount

Cardigan - George/ Pussybow shirt- New Look/ Trousers - New Look/ Wedges - New Look


Dress - Dorothy Perkins/ Brogues - New Look/ Lipstick - ELF Gypsy


Shirt - New Look/ Skirt - New Look/ Wedges - New Look

All of these outfits feature at least one item that I managed to buy with not one but 2 sets of discounts making them a super bargain (because let's face it who doesn't love a bargain?)

Are you a bargain hunter?

Charlotte
xx

p.s. apologies for the pictures! I am in desperate need of a cheap tripod!

11 comments:

  1. I really love that skirt and those trousers. Bargains are a must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Sophie, I agree, things are always that much nicer knowing you got them for a bargain haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print on your skirt, and the nautical styling is gorgeous. Now all you need is a yacht to accessorise with :).

    Ooh, and if you want a cheap tripod, I'd recommend a gorilla pod. They're super cute and can attach to pretty much anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear we're fans on the trousers. I was scared of trying wide legged ones but I do love these so I think I may have been converted! :)

    Thankyou Lizzy. Oooh a gorilla pod, I'll have to have a look, thanks! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first outfit, you look fab!! I have those trousers and the blouse is lush.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful! :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww thankyou for your lovely comments girls, your too kind! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these outfits are lovely, you have such a lovely figure and your hair is amazing!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou so much, your too kind *blushes* xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...