Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Natural Collection - 3 for £4.99

Yesterday I decided I would pop into boots to pick up a Natural Collection Lipstick as I have heard many good things about them on the blogosphere, they're only £1.99 plus I have a coupon to get 100 points on my boots card when buying a lipstick.

Whilst browsing the Natural Collection stand I noticed that all the make up was on a 3 for £4.99 offer so I decided to browse the range to see what else was on offer. In the end I chose 2 blushers.

Pink Cloud / Raspberry / Peach Melba

The blushers caught my eye as not only do they feel really creamy, they aren't over pigmented so will apply the subtle flush of colour without needing a light hand and also contain no shimmer (something I've been hunting for in a cheap blush)

Pink cloud is a mid-toned pink, where peach melba (as they like to name anything remotely peach toned) is a peach/brown colour. I'm yet to try these on the face but from swatching I am rather pleased for the small price tag.

The lipstick I picked was a moisture shine lipstick in raspberry which as the name would suggest is a lovely dark berry colour, it is more pink IRL than the swatch below shows.

Pink Cloud / Peach Melba / Raspberry
Have you tried Natural Collection before? If not will you be picking anything up to try? 

Charlotte
xx




8 comments:

  1. I LOVE their blush, so cheap with great pigment. You really can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are fab! I can't wait to try them out properly. These are the first prods I've bought from NC but I think I'll have to try more!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Raspberry, its my fave lip colour atm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a Natural Collection lipstick this week in Rose Petal and did a sort of FOTD post on Monday/Tuesday. I like their lipsticks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these look cute :)
    I swatched a couple of the lipsticks in boots on my hand and do you know even after washing the pots in the evening the colours were still visable!
    So they must have some lasting power too.
    I just got the Cream Puff lip cream from Collection 2000 today in cotton candy for £2.99.
    It's so pretty, matt without the dryness.

    I'll pop on a post soon for everyone to see soon. Atm I should be packing! As i'm moving on September 4!

    ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charli - I find it's rather long lasting too.xx

    The Brunette - Oooh I saw your post Lisa, it really suits you.xx

    Thrifty Girl Loves - Oooh I love the cream puffs, the one I have is a coral shade, they smell gorgeous too! Hope moving house goes well for you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you received your asos order yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Peach melba and Sweet checks blushers and Berry Shimmer, Raspberry and Coral shimmer on the lippies, such great products :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...