Sunday, 18 September 2011

Shopping - Quick OOTD

Yesterday I went for a cheeky shopping trip in Manchester with my Mum and wore this gorgeous blue dress I bought using my Warehouse vouchers I won in their facebook/twitter WarestyleTreats.
I bought this last weekend when they had a promotion for 20% off all items instore so it cost me £36.
I love the shape of this dress, I think dresses with a fuller skirt are so flattering, a lady in Primark stopped me to tell me how gorgeous my dress was and asked where it was from, so thumbs up Warehouse!

Dress - Warehouse
Belt & Tights - New Look
Watch - Seksy
I just wanted to show you a close up of my watch, it was a present from my Best Friend for my 21st and I LOVE it! :)


A quick close up of my eye make-up using AVON Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Shimmering Sapphire.
This is a new product I got off my sister an AVON rep to try. It's a pot eyeliner that you apply with a brush. This was after around 12 hours wear and getting ridiculously hot and sweaty in changing rooms that are farrr too warm (Dorothy Perkins I'm talking to you!)
AVON SuperShock Gel Liner - Shimmering Sapphire
Click Image to view larger


Hope you have all had a great weekend! Please let me know if you would like a separate post on the Avon gel liner.

Charlotte
xx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely dress it really suits you.

    I often tell people (strangers) I like their dress/shoes etc I am a bit weird like that. I too have had people say they like something I am wearing and ask where I got it............its really nice when that happens. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, that dress is lovely!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS dress, I want / love / need it in my life hehe


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for all your lovely comments girls!

    Lisa - It is lovely to get compliments off passers by, the fact they made the effort to stop you. It always puts a smile on your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress,, you look fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I've just stumbled across your blog and really enjoyed it.

    Please come and visit my fashion blog Pretty Portobello.

    Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Eri :) Will check out your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...