Saturday, 8 October 2011

Those Jeans Again - OOTD

I really have fallen in love with these jeans. The colour is perfect for autumn and they fit so well with many things, they can be dressed up or dressed down :)


Pussybow - New Look
Jeans - Vero Moda at ASOS



I'm sorry for the mirror shots, I still need to get hold of a tripod so without someone taking a picture for me it's the only way I can get a full body shot.

The shoes I'm wearing are so comfortable, they were only £18 from Deichmann Shoes, I was worried the colour might not be suitable for damp weather as they would get muckied up but they're holding up surprisingly well and seem to wipe clean!


Hope you all are having a good weekend! 

Charlotte
xx




15 comments:

  1. Love those jeans too, I have some in a similar colour from river island. they look fab with the leopard print x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar pair from Miss selfridges, I love dressing them up! Love it! (You have amazing hair btw) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans are gorgeous as are the shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these coloured jeans but cannot see myself in them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these jeans and shoes, you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments girl, glad to hear we all have love for the shoes and the jeans :)

    Thankyou for the follow too FiaSo.

    Lisa you should try a pair, you may be surprised :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour of the jeans and those shoes look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi - Thanks yeah maybe I should just try them on .

    I also love the skinny cords that are everywhere now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award :-)

    http://emmaloeskow.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-won-award-for-blogging-no-way.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jeans look great!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are a fab colour!! I just bought a pale gray pair of jeans and an so so tempted to dye them x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this. Am following now :)

    

Please please please follow me and let me know what you think! - can’t wait to hear from you!!

    

http://roses-are-blue-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    

kisses polly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks girls! :)
    Pearl dying them sounds like a fab idea! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...