Friday, 11 November 2011

Pounds Vs Pennies #2

Hi girlies,
I know many of you enjoyed my last "installment" of Pounds Vs Pennies so I thought I'd bring you another today 

Leopard Faux Fur Coat
Left - Miss Selfridge / Right - New Look
Gold Sequinned Sleeved Dress
Left - River Island / Right - New Look
Black Glitter Peep Toe Wedges
Left - River Island / Right - New Look
Hope you all enjoyed, do let me know if there are any particular items you would like to see featured. This time I decided to go for a "party" theme with a bit of sparkle and glamour :)

Charlotte
xx

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!

    http://kathrynscuriouslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually prefer all the cheaper options, i always seem to xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with DiDabs, I prefer all the cheaper ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that leopard fur coat :)
    Adding that to the wish list!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually prefer the cheaper dress and I love both coats but I keep hearing such bad things about fake fur not actually being fake I am worried about buying one xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Matalan is super for sparkly dresses, too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking about a faux fur coat for this winter. Really tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab post, a lot of the cheaper ones are just as nice, if not nicer, than the more expensive! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sequinned dresses, infact i like all the cheaper options best x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your all fans of the cheaper versions! It just goes to show that shopping around pays! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...