Sunday, 13 November 2011

A Weekend in Outfits

This weekend has been somewhat quiet, yesterday involved a little walk to the shops with my Mum and then a couple of cheeky drinks in the local pub. Today I went down to the local cenotaph to pay my respects to the fallen soldiers.

Saturday

Jumper - H&M / Shorts - New Look / Leggings - Next / Converse Hi Tops - ASOS


Sunday

Dress - New Look / Belt - Dorothy Perkins / Cardigan - Tesco F&F / Boots - Dorothy Perkins

Sorry for the shoddy pictures, lighting is so rubbish with this gloomy weather we're having. Apologies for my glasses adorned face too, my eyes are stinging something rotten today so contact lenses were promptly whipped out.

Hope you have all had a good weekend however you've spent it!

Charlotte
xx

5 comments:

  1. Love that dress on you.

    Well I have heard about these fake ugg bots from China and they reckon they are skinning raccoon dogs alive to make them but they pretend they are fake fur! shocking
    Now I am unsure as I have also heard that they skin dogs and cats alive in many countries to produce so called fake fur!!!
    Disgusting practice makes me so angry.

    Was it you who reviewed the Batiste volume dry shampoo? I think you raved about it did'nt you. I just want to add some volume and may try it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new look dress is lovely on you, such a great colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou girls.
    Oh my Lisa, the dog and cat skinning is just vile!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love your top tee! So cuuute :) then that second outfit is just gorgoeus - very classy! I remember the agony of contacts so big hugs to you there!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...