Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Wild Thing, I Think I Love You

Last week, thursday to be precise, I was about to head out for placement, when there was a knock on the door.
I opened it to find the postman handing me a parcel, for me! I wasn't expecting anything so immediately ripped it open and let out a little squeal when I did.
The lovely people from Batiste sent me a package containing the new Batiste Wild, with a cute "Lenny the Leopard" keyring attached (was promptly stolen by my kitten Tinkerbell) and an amazing pair of folding shoes from Tipsyfeet.


I'd washed my hair that morning so couldn't wait to try it the day after and boy was I impressed! Batiste describe the smell as A feminine and daring Oriental aroma with top notes of cocoa, a floral heart and sensual vanilla, musk and wood base notes. Throughout the day I'd catch wafts of my hair and was in heaven! The smell is unlike any other dry shampoo, it is divine, lovely cocoa/vanillary (is that even a word) goodness without being too overpowering or sickly. It's a truely delicious fragrance to rival any perfume!


This edition of Batiste has to be one of my favourite fragrances so far. Like the rest in the range it works fabulously at combating those dreaded greasy roots allowing me to skip a shampoo, and aswell as an utterly divine fragrance it has a pretty swanky design for the can too!

The only downfall I would say is that this edition is not as readily available as the rest in the range being exclusive to Boots and costing £2.99 for 200ml.


A big thanks to Batiste for this sample. Even though I was sent this my opinions are honest and I genuinely LOVE this fragrance!

Will you be going out to try this? Or have you already tried it?
Do let me know what you think :)
Charlotte
xx

11 comments:

  1. Baptise is my saviour! I need to try the new one out!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh fab, I'm not a fan of the tropical scented one so maybe this will be nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine too Sophie, it is definately my HG product! Couldn't live without it!! x

    Gem - Tropical is the only one I don't like as I can't stand the smell of coconut but this one is yum :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh love the design it looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leopard print on everything at the moment!Lucky you lady (:

    http://audreysarmistice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps.I love your blog,I'm following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that printed bag!! :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh amazing! so much leopard print!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to use Batiste until I tried the Umberto Gianini dry shampoo it is miles better none of the 'grey' thick residue and no itchy head. Love the folding shoes I woudldnt be without mine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...