Friday, 23 December 2011

Another "summer" dress made winter appropriate by the addition of a chunky knit and tights (two pairs to be precise).
One thing I can't seem to get the hang of is taking OOTD pictures without having a face like a complete fool.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Dress - Peacocks
Cardigan - Internacionale
Tights - Pretty Polly
Brogues - New Look

A little close up of a cute belt I picked up from Primark a few months back.


So are we all excited for Christmas?

I'm drinking Cough medicine by the bottle full not literally obv. as I've developed a chesty cough, I'm only hoping it doesn't get any worse as I don't want it to ruin my Christmas!

Charlotte
xx



9 comments:

  1. Thankyou! Only cost me £11.50 too! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely outfit hun, but why have you covered your face? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou. I couldn't find a picture where the lighting was right but my face didn't look ridiculous so just covered it up :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely :o) I adore those tights! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit and I am the same I wear summer dresses with thick tights and chunky cardigans. Have a lovely christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh I see! I was going to say from your profile pic you look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure your face looked gorgeous as always. Love the outfit! :-) I usually have my face slightly to the side and head down just a fraction. I have the tripod quite high, around face height so it looks slimmer hahaha but you don't need to to do that! I also try to relax my face as much as possible and pretend the camera isn't taking photos otherwise I have what I like to call 'duck face' lol! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...