Sunday, 11 December 2011

Barry M Silver Cascade - NOTD



Isn't it just beautiful? It's a pink base containing silver glitter with a sprinkling of green and red. This was after 3 thin coats which is pretty good for a glitter. I would recommend a top coat as I forgot and it chips a little without one.
I'd seen a few swatches of this online and really wanted to try it out for myself. I had a look in my local superdrug and boots but could never find it. 
I decided that online would be my best shot but I wasn't impressed by the knowledge that most people end up paying 4 or 5 pounds PLUS P+P for a polish that retails at £2.99. However I was simply delighted to stumble across a website called fragrancescosmeticsperfumes.com that sold Barry M Nail Polishes for £2.25 with FREE, yes free, P+P. A little wary that it may be too good to be true I had a browse online for reviews and found many a happy customer.
I decided to place my order and used my Paypal account as an "extra precaution". The order was placed late Saturday evening and my polish arrived safely on the Thursday morning - extremely good for free delivery!

So I thought I would share my experiences of this site with you. I am no way involved with this company and they have not asked me to do this post, I just thought many a beauty junkie would find this site useful as it stocks the likes of Barry M, Mac etc for less than retail price!

Do let me know if any of you decide to order from this site and what bargains you buy! :D

Charlotte
xx

p.s. My camera crisis is now over as my Brother bought me a brand spanking shiny new camera for christmas and has let me have it early! Hurrah!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Charlotte, thats stunning I love it and I want it now too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even prettier in real life too! It's out of stock on the site I bought it from but hopefully it will come back in stock soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I've just bought a glitter polish off eBay so will resist for now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning nail polish!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice, I like all the different colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls! You can never have to many glitter polishes! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good glitter polish - this is so pretty too!

    I have a few OPI glitter polishes but not really any Barry M ones, maybe a silver and a gold one? I need to invest in more! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...