Friday, 30 December 2011

Christmas Eve FOTD

I bring to you my first FOTD post. Not a particularly exciting FOTD but I wanted to show you the Cover FX foundation applied as promised.


I really am impressed with this foundation and haven't reached for my tinted moisturiser since!

The products used were the Skin Prep FX primer (my sample has diminished drastically - must find £44 to buy a bottle of the stuff it's fab!) followed by Natural FX in E20 with a dusting of Setting FX in light.

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and got lots of lovely gifts! I spent mine curled up in bed with a really bad chest infection that I'm trying to get over even now! These pictures were from Christmas Eve, the last time I wasn't in my pjs!
Nonetheless I still enjoyed my Christmas tucked up in bed with the other half watching the Big Bang box set he got for Christmas. I got some lovely presents and can't wait to get the new wardrobe my FiancĂ© is buying me! 

Hope you all have a great New Years Eve and Happy New Year to you all!

Charlotte
xx

7 comments:

  1. You look really pretty! Happy new year hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thankyou lovely! Hate taking a picture of my face up close :p makes you feel so conscious xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you look so pretty! The colour of the lipstick really suits you!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thankyou hun, it's one of the new Avon lipsticks where it is clear with a coloured core. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really nice and I agree that lipstick is lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Lovely picture hun x
    I've given you a blog award.
    Check over at my blog to find out more.
    Hope you had a good New Year!
    Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...