Thursday, 22 December 2011

Dressing for the Occasion

Now there's one thing I'm definitely a lover of, and that is dresses! Whether it be a pretty day dress, or a glamorous party dress, I'm all about the dresses! A place I've recently discovered to provide a wide selection of gorgeous day dresses and glam evening dresses is Freemans.Com

With Freemans you can choose to pay for the dress in one instalment or you can choose to open a credit account and pay for the dress in small weekly instalments over a 20week period. And even better....delivery is free!

With the Christmas party season looming over us, I chose a few party sparklers that have caught my eye on the site.....
AX Paris Lace 2-in-1 Dress £26


Glamorous One Shoulder Pleated Dress £26

Obi Embellished Sleeveless Dress £80
Laura Scott Lace Detail Cocktail Dress £89
With such a wide range, there's definitely a style to suit all and a price to fit all budgets.

Have you heard of Freemans before?
Will you be placing an order?

Charlotte
xx

Note - This is a sponsored Post

3 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd dress and it isn't badly priced either. I try and avoid catalogues though as I'm terrible and rack up debt haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...