Wednesday, 7 December 2011

A Few Recent Buys

Hey guys,
just a quick post to show you a few goodies I've treated myself to after several weeks of not buying anything. They all were great bargains of course :)

(Apologies for the poor picture quality have misplaced both how is that possible? of my camera leads and have a dead battery so these were the best of a bad batch from using my Mum's Blackberry and artificial lighting!

Dorothy Perkins

£21.25
Yes, these beautiful creatures cost me only £21.25 as they were on a special promotion for 3 days at £20 off and there was also a 15% off code running alongside this as well as FREE DELIVERY! They're still available online but are now £45

Peacocks

£12
 I know, I've already bought a pair of wedge boots, but my Mum ordered these in both a 7 and an 8. The 8's fitted her and the 7 me so I couldn't resist dishing out £12 rather than see them go to store. My reasoning is I can wear these with patterned dresses as snake effect boots and leopard print don't mix too well.

£10
The picture doesn't do the dress much justice, it's a lovely skater style dress. The material is different to most dresses as it isn't a typical jersey. My brother described it as "school dress material"?? The pink is a more vivid contrast on the black IRL, this picture shows it better.

Primark

£3
 Couldn't resist buying this for only £3 down from £8. I have a navy coat which will look lovely with this.

£2
 Thought this belt was too adorable;  polka dots and a bow in 1? Yes please! Wish there were more colours available!

Superdrug

Lilac Foil - Free/ Silver Foil - £3.99/ Grey - £2.99
As many of you will know Superdrug are running an offer on Barry M that if you spend over £6 on Barry M you get a bottle of limited edition Lilac Foil worth £3.99 for free. I've tried this colour and it really is gorgeous! I would recommend you pick it up!

There's also a limited edition bottle available in Boots on the same spend over £6; theirs is a glitter polish but to me it doesn't look anywhere near as great as Juicy Jules by Models Own so the Superdrug offer is much better!

Hope you enjoyed my little haul! Hope all of you are doing well!

Charlotte
xx

6 comments:

  1. Loving allll of your purchases, a lot, especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me want to have a shopping spree, just a shame i'm so skint! Love all your new purchases!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Dorothy Perkins wedges are amazing! Total bargain too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou everyone, glad to hear we're all fans of the shoes! Who cares if we've only 2 feet, you can never have enough shoes! :p xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...