Monday, 12 December 2011

It's Just Another Winter's Day

Normally I wear this dress with Navy Tights and tan brogues, however today I opted for a pair of black supersoft  tights and my new favourite wedges from Peacocks!

Dress - New Look
Cardigan - H&M
Tights - Primark
Wedges - Peacocks
 This dress has been featured on many a dress lovers blog however it's the first time it's made an appearance on mine. I bought mine from the fabulous tall section at New Look so the hemline was more "appropriate" for my liking :p

The thing I love about the dress is it's suitability for all year round. Summer time sees bare arms and legs, come A/W throw on a cardi and some tights and your good to go!

Are you one for trans-seasonal outfits? How do you update your wardrobe for the cold weather?

Charlotte
xx

10 comments:

  1. I am always so jealous how peple can make summer dresses work in winter. I can't manage it. You look fab here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I think sometimes it just depends on the dress! Thankyou lovely! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about the trans-seasonal dressing! Love how you've made the dress work for winter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress and how you've styled it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never style up a summer dress for winter but you seem to have the knack! You look great!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, I really like the dress :) it looks lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...