Wednesday, 14 December 2011

NYC Park Avenue 246 - NOTD

This colour's a bit of a difficult one...as I can't actually decide what colour it is!
Sometimes it looks purple/mauve, others brown and sometimes it even has a tone of khaki to it!
What do you think?
Answers on a postcard please.....

Without flash - artificial lighting

With Flash

Charlotte
xx

p.s. Would any of you be interested in a nail varnish collection post?

I asked on twitter and it seems a few of you may be interested! Let me know and I'll get on to photographing my collection :)
I won't be able to swatch each but will provide swatches upon request if anybody likes





2 comments:

  1. to me it looks a bit of a brown-grey c: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it's a chocolate-y kinda brown! I like :)

    I'd love to see a nail polish collection post - I always like seeing what other people have/favour :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...