Saturday, 14 January 2012

My week in photos

Hi guys, I know I haven't posted properly in a long while. I was poorly over Christmas so didn't do much celebration. No sooner was I better than it was back to placement which has really been taking it out of me meaning by the time I'm home and had tea I've been wanting to fall into bed. Anyway I got myself a new phone contract so I thought I'd share with you a few snaps of how I've spent my week. Hopefully I should be gettin back into the swing of blogging soon! :)
Indulging in some Christmas Chocolate
Jasmine - likes to sit on her bottom
One of my new baby Guinea pigs - Lily
Cats all fascinated by the new guinea pigs
A sale bargain - £10
Finally jumped on the magnetized polish bandwagon - in love. Nails have snapped short over Christmas though :(
Nice clear view of the TV
Nice New Bed :)
So those are my snaps from 7-14th Jan :) This weekend I spent my Saturday shopping with my Mum before relaxing with a cheeky Dominoes pizza with the other half watching Leverage. Sunday saw me resting in bed with severe neck pain - of which I am suffering with now. So 2011 ended with the flu, and 2012 started with neck pain. Things can only go up from here (fingers crossed).

Hope you all had a great weekend!
Charlotte
xx

2 comments:

  1. Your cats are so cute :)
    Lovely new bed x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. We have 5 so there's never a dull moment with them :p xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...