Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Supermarket Swap

Hello lovelies.
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend, and I hope your Mum's did too!
On Saturday I headed down to Asda with my Mum to return these pink jeans as they had a dodgy seam that liked to twist around whilst I was wearing them. Sadly they didn't have any left in my size so I decided rather than get my money back I'd see what else caught my eye.....cue following dress!

Dress - George £10
Cardigan - H&M

I really love how affordable supermarket clothing is, this baby was only £10 and ticks both boxes of "pastel-trend" and bird print. Plus it has POCKETS! always a winner.
The material isn't the thickest but isn't to the point of being ridiculously see through. It has an elasticated back panel making it good for any ladies who may be of a larger chest. I think it will be great come summer with bare legs too!

Please let me know your opinions of the "setting" of the picture. I've been trying to find a place within my room to take a picture as I find it so awkward when a family member catches me posing for my tripod. I realise I should have manoeuvred myself a little to the right so you could see my shoes properly, they are infact these babies....



The purchase of these shoes (although little does she know) was entirely influenced by DaisyChainDream after she linked them on her facebook. I've had these a few weeks now but have only worn them a handful of times due to them being excruciatingly painful in breaking in (cut feet galore) However now expect to see them more often!

Please do let me know how the outfit picture is for you. It's hard to find a plain backdrop in the house and have good lighting and also a little privacy :p

Charlotte
xx


15 comments:

  1. Love your outfit - the dress is super cute, what a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I know, can't grumble for a tenner! xx

      Delete
  2. I saw this dress in Asda less than 2 hours ago and thought it was really cute. Looks lovely on you.
    The photo looks good. I know what you mean about lighting, our house is terrible for natural light bar 7am.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! I do love bird print, there's a cute peterpan collared dress with bird print in Dorothy Perkins I'm after when I'm feeling a bit more flush :p
      Glad you think the photo looks good :)Natural lighting is a pain!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Shame they didn't have the jeans in your size but it worked out well as the dress is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. Yeah I wouldn't have got the dress otherwise. I can always try find the jeans another time :) xx

      Delete
  4. hey, just found your blog its amazing you have great style. Would love if you could check out my blog and if you like it maybe we could follow each other, just follow and leave me a comment. great blog, its lovely to find a new read
    xx

    theheadlessstylist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) glad you like my blog x

      Delete
  5. great dress and great price. Pockets are such a bonus! Backdrop is all good, but how about venturing outside? Good lighting :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, yes great price indeed! :)
      I'd love to try some outside pics it's just finding somewhere that has a little privacy that's the problem. I may venture into the park when the weather is nicer, see if I can rope the younger brother into taking some pictures for me :p
      xx

      Delete
  6. That dress is gorgeous! What a great buy. I love the print and it looks so great on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that dress is fab....!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...