Friday, 2 March 2012

Technic Holographic

Hello lovelies. Just a quick post to show you a nail polish - Technic Holographic. 

I bought this just before Christmas and only recently got around to trying it. I don't quite think my pictures do it enough justice. (I'm having issues with still not figuring out the settings on my new camera - if it doesn't like the level of lighting it will alter the screen to a funny orange colour :/ so basically this was the best of a bad bunch)


This polish, although "holographic" is nothing like the much raved about GOSH holographic, however for only £1.99 it's an acceptable (for me) substitute, rather than paying the £20 GOSH is often found for on eBay.  Technic appears upon first glance to be a simple sparkly silver polish but once held in the light, it shimmers with a multitude of colours. 
Where Technic lets itself down with being further down the "holographic-scale" than GOSH, it makes up for it with staying power. These pictures are 3 days after application - nothing like the 24 hour staying power I've often heard about of GOSH Holographic.

I then decided to sparkle things up (and because I was getting bored of the same polish for 3 days) I would add a coat of Models Own Juicy Jules - a holographic glitter over the top.


Sorry for the picture quality - will have to have a fiddle about with my camera!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Charlotte
xx


7 comments:

  1. love the extra shimmer of the last picture x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I wish I'd managed a better picture as it's even more lovely in real life! Keep wanting to look at my nails and thinking why didn't I add glitter sooner! :p
      xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. That looks seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...