Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Bank Holiday Weekend

Hello lovelies, hope you've all had a fabulous bank holiday weekend, I had a rather good weekend myself. Friday saw us visit a Greek restaurant in Manchester called Bouzouki By Night to celebrate my Mum's 50th Birthday. The food was delicious and after eating we were provided with entertainment in which we were all dragged up to dance around the room. My Mum decided to make a quick dash for it to the toilet before she was called up to the dancefloor so the "entertainer" decided I would make a good replacement and so had to *ahem* "bellydance" on a table! I was not impressed to say the least, especially as I was the only adult from our party to not be drinking!!
I also wore my new Iron Fist shoes and managed to walk successful without breaking my neck, I didn't manage to get a picture on my camera before I left so papped a quick one in the toilets on my phone.
Dress - Dorothy Perkins / Shoes - Iron Fist


Saturday and Sunday I spent in relaxing with the other half watching the Smallville Box Set.
Then yesterday I went to into Manchester to meet some lovely bloggers for Tea in Sugar Junction then had a class at a place called Lomography. I then spent my evening in the local pub with my Mum as her actually birthday was yesterday. .

Dress - Closet / Boots - New Look


Sorry it's a little blurry
I've mentioned this dress before on the blog but thought I'd show a full outfit picture. I can't believe the quality of this dress. It's made by Closet, and was sent to me after I won a giveaway on http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.co.uk/ in which I could have a dress of my choice from the Tesco website and a make up masterclass from Jemma Kidd. The material is lovely and thick and it washes extremely well. This dress spurred me into buying another dress from Closet in the same shape; I sadly wasn't as impressed with that one as it is a silky material which creases badly.

The boots were a sale bargain from New Look a few months ago. They were reduced from £37 to 6 or 7 quid, however I forgot I had them then happened to stumble across them yesterday morning. They were sooo comfortable so will be getting worn more often now!

I wore this outfit with my new Mac (another sale bargain!) which I stupidly forgot to take a picture of, so we'll save that for another post!

How did you all spend your weekends?

Charlotte
xx

6 comments:

  1. you're hair is amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! Looking lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That closet dress is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun weekend. I might avoid there though if they drag you into dancing.=p
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that red dress on you, you look really tiny have you lost weight??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...