Monday, 16 April 2012

Barry M 335 Copper

When I saw this polish on the Barry M stand last week I fell in love with it's glittering goodness.

Barry M Nail paints were on offer in Superdrug with buy 2 save £1, so with student discount it cost me only £4.50 for 2 Barry M polishes.

Due to it's multi-tonal appearance and the fact the polish glitters it was exceedingly difficult to photograph, so looks even more gorgeous in real life! In low light conditions the colour is of a brown/copper tone and in bright light gleams gold.

Natural Light

Bright Light

Low Light

I'm not sure as to whether this is a new shade from Barry M as I've never seen it before and also spotted a Black with glitter which was new to me too.

This is definitely a nail polish that will have you wanting to stare at your nails to watch it glisten, the one downfall is it required 3 coats to get a full coverage as the polish is a very fine microglitter/flake rather than being a block colour with shimmer.

Have you seen this colour before? Is it a colour you'd like to try?

Charlotte
xx


7 comments:

  1. that's such a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this looks fab, not seen it before. They have just brought out magnitic ones too I think. Might have to pop into Superdrug tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they had them too but I decided to be good and not pick any up. Really like how they all have different magnets, didn't realise when I was instore x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to try the magnetics there amazing and well worth their money! I have a tutorial of it on my blog check it out? :) x

    http://allthatmakeuplover.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/tutorial-barry-m-magnetic-nail-polish.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun,
    I thought I'd let you know I tagged you in my questions post :)

    http://thriftygirlloves.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/questions-tag.html here

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need that gold in my life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...