Monday, 30 April 2012

Barry M Dusky Mauve

Hello lovelies, 
hope your all doing well.
I'm unsure as to when I'll be able to post again as my camera broke on me today so until I get chance to pop instore to see if it can get fixed on its warranty I'm camera-less :(

These picture are from last week but I haven't got round to uploading them. Dusky Mauve is one of the classic colours from Barry M however I only recently added it to my collection and I am now wondering why I took me so long.

In low light its a grey/purple colour, however with bright light/sunlight this baby shows it's true beauty!


With Flash 


This polish wore really well as is found with most Barry M Nail Paints and was fully opaque with 2 coats.
Another winner for £2.99!

Charlotte
xx

p.s - apologies for the untidy manicure, the camera shows far too many flaws that aren't visible to the naked eye - bummer!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful colour. Love Barry M nail colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barry M Nail polishes - I bough a mint colour recentrly with is almost edible :)

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...