Friday, 6 April 2012

In Love With My Iron Fist

Hi guys, I just had to show you my gorgeous new shoes! I love anything with skulls on and when I saw these babies it was love!





I seriously am in love with these shoes. The detailing of the skull print & hand embellishment along with the diamant√© skull to the toe. These are the first pair of Iron Fist shoes I've owned, I haven't even worn them yet and already have a second pair winging their way to me (again a present from the other half - being spoilt atm)

One thing I would say with Iron Fist is a lot of people comment on their sizes run small so do be careful. I tend to wear a 6-7, mainly a 6 but found a 7 to be a perfect fit for me.

From trying them on in the house these shoes seem pretty comfy despite the huge heel, I just hope I'm saying the same thing when I've worn them a few hours!

Have you any Iron Fist shoes? Are these a brand of shoe you would like or is the alternative style not to your taste?

Charlotte
xx

6 comments:

  1. they look really rather special. lucky you being treated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they're amazing! You lucky girl!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou girls! I wore them last night and managed to dance around a Greek restaurant without breaking my neck in them so success! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...