Friday, 8 June 2012

Batiste Lace

So, a few of you may have already seen that yet another fragrance has been added to the ever expanding offerings of Batiste.
This time, the packaging is adorned with a girly, delicate pink and black lace design. 


Batiste describe lace as a seductive and elegant fragrance with citrus fruits, nutmeg and pink pepper, middle notes of floral tones of rose, orchid and iris with jasmine and ylang-ylang and base notes of white musk, cedarwood and sandalwood.

This definitely does have a delicate citrust/floral smell that is much more subtle than other fragrances by Batiste, this is good for those of you who may not like an over powering "Dry Shampoo smell" however for me I would prefer a slightly stronger fragrance.
The fragrance is strong enough to ensure your hair smells pleasing and leaves it feeling clean and oil free, however I am much more favoured towards stronger scents like Blush, with my all time fragrance being Wild that leaves a fragrance that follows you all day.
Another winner from Batiste, however it's not my favourite, have you tried Batiste Lace? What were your views?
Batiste Lace is found at Boots and Superdrug for £2.99 (200ml), however you will often find it on offer!

Charlotte
xx

This product was a PR sample however all views are honest and my own.


3 comments:

  1. I do love the stronger scents from Batiste but as long as its pleasant anything goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is a very pleasing scent and does the job. I definitely use it again but I'd go for the stronger fragrances before choosing this one. It's good that they offering a wide variety of scents to suit all though.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tropical one - as long as I dint use too much as it does tend to get a bit sickly!!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...