Sunday, 24 June 2012

Internacionale A/W12

Hello lovelies,

so, Internacionale is a store that is cropping up more and more recently, especially with the launch of their new website!

I thought today I'd share with you a few of my favourite items that are set to be launched this Autumn/Winter. Interacionale haven't asked me to do this post I just wanted to share this with you myself.


I think this has to be my favourite outfit from the Lookbook.
Firstly, how cute is that jumper, and the Fox purse is simply adorable! I'm also in need of those sexy leopard heels in my life!!

Now this isn't a look I'd be brave enough to rock myself having a bit of a love/hate relationship with my legs, however how amazing are those shoes! They'd look fabulous with a red or black dress and would be perfect for many a christmas do' will definitely be hunting those babies down!

I love the unique pattern of the cardigan with its broad range of colours meaning it would be great to liven up many a simple colour-block dress. 
I also thought the trousers would be a great "from office to play" kinda trousers and perfect for those who like me are a little scared of full on printed trousers.

So what do you think? Anything here grab your eye?
Will you be hot-footing it down to Internacionale in the Autumn months?

Charlotte
xx



10 comments:

  1. oooh, I do love each look but #2 is def for me! I really like internacionale, such a great shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I agree. Look 2 seems very "you". I'm besotted with those shoes!

    Internacionale is fab for great finds. I love the "lita" boots you bought! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that skirt in the 1st photo.

    Oh my god I just saw your comment you left for me and I wish I had not taken a look at that dress as now I am going to have to get it. Its stunning and so very me. Its so nice that you know me so well and know what I like...wow thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty skirt, perfect for the office or a night out.

      So glad you loved the dress and bought it! I bet it looks fabulous! xx

      Delete
  4. Internationale used to be everywhere when I was at Uni - I thought they had gone under as hadn't seem ior heard of them for years!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brand that relatively new for me. Until MKone went into recession and Internacionale replaced my store, it was somewhere I'd never heard of.
      xx

      Delete
  5. the fox purse is soooo cute!
    i love all the outfits actually.
    internacionale is amazing for a uni student as it's so cheap ;)
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so cute! I can't wait for the tartan shoes, I'm in love!
      Definitely great for students, and especially as they often offer more than 10% discount! xx

      Delete
  6. I really like the sjirt and the trousers I really want :) this is a really good post as I always forget about this shop

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really is some fab stuff to be had! Glad you enjoyed this post! :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...