Friday, 15 June 2012

Minty

Since buying this dress I've seen it crop up on quite a few blogs. It was a bargain £19.99 from H&M and it worth every penny as its a gorgeous colour and a lovely thick material, and also a skater that covers the nether regions, win!

I originally wanted to wear my Mel Apple Wedges to match my heart print belt (£1 primark bargain) however the rain decided sandals, even if with tights weren't the best option so I had to swap for black pumps.

Hope you all have a good weekend, apologies for the pictures, hopefully I should have my camera back in the next week or so (fingers crossed!)

Charlotte
Xx

8 comments:

  1. lovely dress and such a cute belt too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely dress, and I loveee your shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress, and its the same style/material as my polka dot one from H&M - you're right about them being worth every penny! I have to say though, the dress may have got only slightly trumped for me by the shoes - they are stunning! I want those wedges!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou girls :)

    Ooh I saw the polka dot dress as I was walking out of the store after buying this but I was being good. I do love me some polka dots :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get enough of mint! Plus those shoes are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...