Saturday, 21 July 2012

Bit Of A Bargain!

Yes, this dress cost a mere £1.04 off eBay, plus £2.50 p&p!
I won the auction 3pm Wednesday, and it arrived the Thursday morning! Now that is service, I popped the dress in the wash and it was ready to wear on Friday!

I was just about to head of swimming and thought I'd take a quick snap of my outfit, it's first time using my new (again, thanks to a mishap with getting mine repaired) camera on the tripod, so please excuse the fact that some of the image seems a little out of focus, I'm going to have to play around to see the best way to use it.
Dress - Primark via eBay
Leggings - H&M
Boots - Rocket Dog
I'm still loving my Xen-Tan, this is 10 days post spray, I've used Transform 3/4 times since getting the spray, but I have also been swimming in that time before too.
Swimming does strip away some of the colour but it actually holds up pretty well. I was tempted to do another application of Transform last night, ready for going out tonight for my sisters hen do, but decided I was happy enough with how my colour had faded after the swim, as it hadn't stripped too much of the colour away. 

Have you found any bargains on eBay recently?

Charlotte
xx

p.s. a quick question for fellow glasses/contact lens wearers? What do you do when swimming, do you go blind like myself? I've seen online sites that offer prescription goggles, have any of you tried these?

15 comments:

  1. What a great bargain, it fits you really well and is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, you have to love eBay for bargains! x

      Delete
  3. That is an AMAZING bargain! And I was thinking how lovely & tanned you look :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing bargain! Got to love ebay. Your tan still looks so nice.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do indeed! Thankyou, hope your tan held up well!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Fantastic bargain.

    That Xen Tan looks fab I am thinking I am going to get this done before I go to the IOW. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa-Jane, you definitely should. Xen-Tan has well and truely converted me to tanning! xx

      Delete
  6. I have that dress! It looks lovely on you, and what a bargain!
    Your tan looks great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, do you. It's so pretty, I love butterflies. I just happened to stumble across it on eBay. Thankyou!
      xx

      Delete
  7. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is gorgeous, I have a few a similar style and I love them they are really flattering.
    What make is it?
    You look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...