Monday, 2 July 2012

The Daily Fashion

I recently signed up to the Oasap Fashion Hunters programme.
For those of you who don't know what this is, you can sign up here and in exchange for blogging about the products you buy, be granted credit to spend on the site.

When I signed up I was gifted with $20 credit, and when I saw this newpaper print bag I fell in love!

The bag cost $24 and came with free delivery as do all Oasap orders.
The bag was despatched within 3 days of ordering and took only around 3 days to arrive to me.

My order arrived Royal Mail Tracked delivery so there's no worry of orders getting lost in the post!




The bag was a little larger than I expected but is fab! I start my final year in September after  finishing my placement year so this will be a great bag for carrying my books around!


Have you tried Oasap? There's some great fashion bargains to be have! I've already spied a few bags I like such as 
$86

$91

Have you had a browse of Oasap? Or have you bought anything?

Charlotte
xx

10 comments:

  1. Oooo as a journalist I love the look of that bag!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes, it would be fab for you! I love how quirky and different it is! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, the bag you got is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It definitely is unusual!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Cute - I've never heard of that site - will check it out!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes, you definitely should! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I do love Oasap, I have ordered some leopard print creepers from them which I am eagerly awaiting!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...