Thursday, 19 July 2012

Denman Be-Bop Massage Brush

A short while ago I was sent one of the Denman Be-Bop Massage Brushes to try. The brush has soft pins that are said to massage the scalp and help stimulate blood flow to help strengthen roots encouraging healthy growth.

Denman say the brush is ideal for gentle, but energising scalp massage during shampooing as well as being the perfect tool for distributing products such as shampoo, conditioner, gel and wax through the hair.

I've used this several times now to get a good feel of how it works for me. 
As my hair is rather long I felt a "massage" during shampooing wasn't the best thing for me as my hair often feels a little knotty after a shampooing. However this has been a miracle for distributing conditioner through my hair and makes brushing my hair with my tangle tamer after a shampoo and condition a breeze!
I've found the best way to use this brush is to brush through my hair as I have the water running over my hair, as it glides through and leave my hair feeling so soft.



I  initially tried to use the brush in the way it has been "ergonomically designed" to slide your fingers through the back holding the brush in the palm of your hand.
However, when holding it like this, I found when using conditioner it made the brush a little slippy, so I instead held the brush palm facing outwards with my fingers curled around the brush, giving a much better grip.

So, this brush in my opinion is a much needed item, especially for those with longer hair like myself, especially if you struggle to brush your hair after a washing.

The best part is, its a bargain £4 and is available from Boots, Superdrug, John Lewis or from the Denman Website

Are you a fan of using a brush when conditioning your hair?

Charlotte
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...