Sunday, 8 July 2012

MUA (Make Up Academy) Every Lash - Volume and Lengthening Mascara

When I heard that MUA were bringing out their new Every Lash mascara I was simply overjoyed. My all-time favourite mascara Supershock by Avon was nearing the end of its life and with my sister no longer being an AVON lady, I was on the hunt for a mascara that lived up to its high standards whilst having a low price tag - step in MUA.

One of the things I loved about my super shock mascara was the plastic brush, it was the plastic brush of the MUA EveryLash that immediately made me want to try it. And also the fad that it smells of apples!

EveryLash was released earlier on this week along with a few other items including new Gel eyeliners. I hotfooted it down to my local Superdrug on the day of release but was disappointed to find my store didn't stock it. However I decided to give it another shot today, and sure enough there it was on the stand, so I snapped it up along with one of the gel eyeliners.

As soon as I got home I tried the mascara, hoping and praying it would live up to Supershock....

I am in love with the scent of this mascara! It reminds me of apple Hubba Bubba chewing gum that I would chomp on as a child. You can definitely smell the mascara when your applying it, making it a rather pleasurable experience for your nose.




The wand is everything I wanted, I’ve shown a comparison between this and the SuperShock wand as I much prefer MUA’s offering. The wand is slightly narrower making an easier application, and also is slightly tapered meaning it’s easier to apply mascara to the inner corner lashes.



The mascara didn’t clump my lashes, help separate them and definitely made them feel longer and fuller.
A definite win from me, and an item I will definitely be repurchasing time and time again!
At only £3 for 7ml of product, I’d recommend trying this mascara, it may too become your holy-grail of mascara!

Have you picked up any of the new MUA items?

Charlotte
xx


4 comments:

  1. I so need to track this down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo that's a good price, I was waiting for the big price tag!!

    I use Avon at the mo as my mum is an Avon lady too :)

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubba-bubba smelling mascara? Sounds like a winner to me. Love the great pricing on MUA products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great mascara. I am always searching for a good mascara. x

    BTW I posted a photo of me wearing that pink dress on my blog but I wore it with blue jeggings as I was not sure if it was going to rain that day. Its gorgeous though I will definitely wear it with bare legs although its quite short (I don't know how as I am only 5ft 3!)

    Thanks for the heads up on that though and hope you are ok xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...